The education lawyers of Jacobson & John LLP are available to speak to your group or organization on a variety of special education topics, typically free of charge.
Presentation topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Special Education Law 101: What Every Parent Should Know
- How Do I Know My Child’s IEP Is Appropriate?
- Your Rights Under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Understanding Evaluation Reports: A Guide for Parents
- Discipline and the Special Needs Student: What You Need to Know
- Retaliation for Trying to Secure Services for Your Child: What to Do If It Happens to You
To discuss and schedule a presentation with one of our education lawyers for your group or organization, please contact our office and we will be glad to arrange a speaker for you.
Visit News & Events to view our upcoming presentations.