Hi, How Can We Help You?

Help with SAT/ACT Accommodations

If your child has an IEP, 504 Plan or receives other special accommodations for high school or secondary school, he or she may be entitled to receive similar accommodations when taking either of the most common college entrance examinations: the SAT and the ACT.

Sometimes, however, students and their families who seek SAT or ACT accommodations encounter difficulties with local school authorities, or even the testing company itself. The special education attorneys of Jacobson & John LLP can help families seeking reasonable accommodations on college entrance exams.